Ollie Dog Food is a fresh dog food delivery brand. It makes subscriptions of human-grade fresh food made from real ingredients for healthier pups.
Ollie caters to furry friends and their owners who want mealtime to be simple, delicious, and nutritious. It takes the guesswork out of meals and helps owners rest easy knowing the bowls are filled with high quality food portioned just for their pets.
The brand has featured in numerous notable media outlets such as Forbes, Los Angeles Times, Martha Stewart, and Business Insider. MyOllie also boasts over 60k followers on Instagram.
This Ollie Dog Food review will take an in-depth look at the brand and its products. It will also look at the customer ratings, promotions, and more to help you decide if their products are good enough for your furry friend. EXPLORE OLLIE
Overview of Ollie Dog Food
Randy Jimenez, Alex Douzet, and Gabby Slome, are dog moms and dads obsessed with their pets. They created the brand in 2015, and the HQ is located in New York. The dog food delivery service was inspired to create food that gives dogs the nutrition they need to live as long as possible.
Ollie’s fresh food is made and hand-packed in the USA and contains real food with no fillers, by-products, or artificial flavorings to hide. The brand promises never to put anything in your dog’s bowl that they wouldn’t eat themselves.
Ollie is dedicated to charitable initiatives, you can find them supporting and giving back to dog rescue organizations and no-kill shelters. These causes are personal to the founders as they’ve all rescued animals themselves.
The brand is committed to donating 1% of the company revenue to help rescue dogs in need across the country. They also partner with incredible organizations that relocate and rehab pups, helping them find forever homes. Since Ollie launched, it has donated over 10,000 meals.
This Ollie Dog Food review will go over the pros and cons of the brand.
- Quality ingredients that formulate 100% real dog food with no by-products or fillers
- Nutritionally balanced to ensure proper health and no stomach irritation
- Minimal processing
- Human-grade food
- Delivered fresh
- Hassle-free subscription with the option to pause or change delivery at any time
- 100% money-back guarantee if customers are not satisfied
- Free shipping on subscription orders
- Quick delivery times
- Helpful customer service
- No international shipping
How Does Ollie Dog Food Work?
This Ollie dog food review is going to give you the rundown on how the brand works. Don’t worry, the process is effortless and straightforward. Before you know it, you’ll be pulling out your card to treat your best girl or boy to the very best nutrition.
- Step one, tell Ollie about your pup. Take the quiz, and the brand will create a customized meal plan designed just for your puppy.
- Step two, sign up for your starter box. Ollie will send you two weeks of food that’ll help your pup start realizing all the benefits of a fresh food diet, including a shinier coat and more energy.
- Step three, ramp up your routine. After the starter box, you’ll receive regularly scheduled deliveries of fresh food right to your door—no more last-minute trips to the store. Easily change or pause your delivery schedule at any time. Use your Ollie dog food login to manage your subscription.
See, easy-peasy. Ollie has various plans with different frequencies available for you to select to accommodate your schedule best. Sadly, Ollie is not available to purchase separately.
Doesn’t your fur baby deserve the very best? If you wouldn’t eat the ingredients found in generic dog food, why should your dog? Seriously, what even is butylated hydroxyanisole? It doesn’t sound appetizing at all.
Luckily, Ollie creates premium human-grade dog food. Even you will be tempted to take a bite of it. This Ollie Dog Food review will explain the details of the Ollie Dog Food Subscription. Careful not to drool. SEE OLLIE DOG FOOD
Ollie Dog Food Subscription
- Tell Ollie about the dog: age, weight, breed, and allergies
- Ollie designs the plan: creating customized recipes for your dog
- The food is delivered, arriving on a flexible regular schedule
- Use the Ollie feeding guidelines to give your dog their customized portion.
Ollie’s dog food will use the profile you create for your dog and recommend the ideal meal plan to fit your pup. The programs are based on their weight, age, breed, activity level, and allergies.
Ollie then recommends a precise portion according to how many calories they need. Use the MyOllies.us login to manage the shipping schedule and always have the right amount.
The Starter Box includes food packs—you’ll get two weeks’ worth, and you can store them in the freezer until you’re ready to serve them. A feeding guideline includes custom feeding instructions based on your dog’s profile to ensure a smooth transition and daily feeding.
You also get a pup-trainer, which is a food storage container that keeps freshness and flavor in and your fridge organized and clean. Lastly, the scoop, a handy serving utensil, makes dishing out your dog’s custom portion a breeze.
There are four fresh recipes to choose from. Each high-protein recipe is carefully crafted to provide a complete and nutritious diet for your dog.
- Beef: a popular pick that’s packed with protein, vitamins, and minerals
- Chicken: a gentle yet balanced blend of chicken and veggies
- Turkey: a lean protein, perfect for healthy muscle and tissue building
- Lamb: an adventurous recipe for adventurous, active pups
Ollie dog food also includes,
- Fruit: blueberries and cranberries pack a nutritious punch, providing your dog with vitamins and antioxidants.
- Plant-based protein: chickpeas, lentils, and peas pick up where meats leave off to offer complete and balanced protein essential to pups.
- Leafy greens and root vegetables: from kale to sweet potatoes, veggies are a rich dietary fiber source for digestive health.
How Much is Ollie Dog Food?
According to Ollie, the price depends on the size of the dog. The brand calculates how much food they need based on the exact number of calories they need to consume daily, which dictates the subscription cost.
For example, a small dog starts at $3/day. However, high-quality ingredients aren’t cheap, but the brand will provide you with the best value.
But this Ollie Dog Food review is nothing if not thorough. We created a fictional American Bulldog named Zuko. We took the quiz to figure out an approximate cost for a 50-pound 2-year-old dog.
The price came to $39/week, which includes 3 recipes and 14 packs of food.